Cumberland Mountaineers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin Office - Advice for all Suggestions, Complaints and Requests and Admin Terms & Privacy Agreement

3 posters

Go down

Admin Office - Advice for all Suggestions, Complaints and Requests and Admin Terms & Privacy Agreement Empty Admin Office - Advice for all Suggestions, Complaints and Requests and Admin Terms & Privacy Agreement

Post  Wolfmist Thu Sep 03, 2009 5:31 pm

Hello.

As you may know, I am currently hired as the graphics administrator for the Forum. This means that I can edit any colour scheme, logos and pretty much anything to do with Images. I can also edit things like the "Alert" status and general updates to the announcements. I can also send out newsletters to members of this forum and create areas that anyone may need at anytime. I also have moderation powers wherever they are needed.

Please, do not be discomforted by my presence here - call me a "Secret Keeper," or "Secretary," of the offices held here. You should also feel that I am as trustworthy as any soldier is supposed to be. You can have it my good word and those of the Officers here that I will not divulge ANY information to anyone. Its up to you to know what you need to know, dictated by YOUR level of access, no-one else's. If the Officers choose to tell you anything which you need to know, that maybe in areas you are not usually privilaged to access, that is their luxury and theirs alone.

These are my duties, expectations and virtues during my service here, of which should be expected of any Administrator.

I would advise that any requests, complaints or suggestions you may have should be sent to me in a Private Message, to avoid the risk of revealing any sensitive information, and that any changes to the forum MUST be cleared by the High Command (which I will verify for every request I receive).

I am not responisble for any orders that the Cumberland Mountaineers give to their soldiers or anything of that nature. I am only here to provide your workspace and any tools that may be required. Anything to do with the working of the Cumberland Mountaineers and how they operate is not my domain. I am not "in charge" of anyone or anything. I am only a mechanic of this forum, nothing else. What I am responsible for is the running of these offices and making sure that any work I do does not hinder the chain of command of the Cumberland Mountaineers or anything that they are trying to accomplish. If I make a mistake and "break," something during my work, then I am held responsible for such error on my part.

Please note that I am not the only Administrator of the offices of the Cumberland Mountaineers; for the Officers of the Cumberland Mountaineers, while respecting rank, maintain their full rights to choose to create or delete any records or personel access of these offices.

I hope I shall serve you all well.

Signed:~ Sir Wolfmist Pendragon
Wolfmist
Wolfmist
Chief Commander
Chief Commander

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2009-07-20

Back to top Go down

Admin Office - Advice for all Suggestions, Complaints and Requests and Admin Terms & Privacy Agreement Empty Re: Admin Office - Advice for all Suggestions, Complaints and Requests and Admin Terms & Privacy Agreement

Post  scottschwinn Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:19 am

I believe ye to be a honorable man, so I will take what ye say as truth and trust ye with it.....

But I will hold ye to it.... Me trust is easily given, but once lost, may never be returned....

Scott
TC of Penrith....

scottschwinn
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Character sheet
Player Info:

Back to top Go down

Admin Office - Advice for all Suggestions, Complaints and Requests and Admin Terms & Privacy Agreement Empty Re: Admin Office - Advice for all Suggestions, Complaints and Requests and Admin Terms & Privacy Agreement

Post  Squire_merks Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:00 pm

Thanks you Wolfmist,
I really had no doubt regarding your postion here as Forum admin, i'm sure you will contnue to do an excellent job with this Forum as you have in the past.
I'm with Scott on this one.

Squire Merks
County Captain
Squire_merks
Squire_merks
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-08-16

http://merks-inc.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum