Cumberland Mountaineers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Promotions Ceremony March/April 1457

+3
Miniphoenix
tigercub
Elmix
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Promotions Ceremony March/April 1457 - Page 2 Empty Re: Promotions Ceremony March/April 1457

Post  shanehall16 Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:20 am

Shane heads over to greet hashimov and offer him an ale.

"My dear friend hashimov, i would take it as a good thing for now, there will be plenty of fight to come."
shanehall16
shanehall16
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Character sheet
Player Info: Standard Bearer/Cheif Commander, Penrith, Cumberland, Sheriff of Cumberland

Back to top Go down

Promotions Ceremony March/April 1457 - Page 2 Empty Re: Promotions Ceremony March/April 1457

Post  Guest Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:53 am

Joining in the fun, Emrys grabs a mug of ale and drinks to his comrades in service. He couldn't help humming the tune of Timface's last song as he stopped to breathe. It was catchy and unforgettable.

"Cheers to you all!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmix Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:12 am

(OOC: My apologies for not beeing able to post sooner, was very busy and a good RP takes a lot time for me)

As charming Duchess Mini answers to him and gives him a peck on his cheek, he feels happy she did came here and are here with him and with loyal soldiers of Cumberland.

Please have a great time today here my lovely Duchess

Elmix saluted to all soldiers who came in here, it was very great to see so many here.

Hello Sir Shane, it is great to see you here too.

Elmix was a bit busy prepearing the speech and new insingias for those CM soldiers who are to get promoted here and today.

He stopped and listened to a song which was singed by Sir Timface and joins applauds both time he sings.

It was great to see all CM and Duchess had a very good time. Together they were the main defense force of Cumberland.

As most were already here, he could start soon.
Elmix
Elmix
Champion Of Cumbria
Champion Of Cumbria

Number of posts : 312

Character sheet
Player Info: Master of IG Armies

Back to top Go down

Post  tookster Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:13 pm

Tookster enters the great hall and is amazed too see all the new faces in the hall.

He takes a stroll around the hall
and salutes about too everyone untill he finds a table too sit and have a drink.
tookster
tookster
Bowman
Bowman

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Character sheet
Player Info: Tookster , Bowman , Keswick

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:09 pm

Mini had told her of a ceremony, and invited her. Marz looked for ages for this ceremony. Finally she found the party with applause emanating from with in. Her heels click upon the floor as she enters. Pausing to look around at all the faces she didn't know. Bobbing a little she continues looking for... Ah there she is. Stepping forward a little Marz waved to Mini.

Back to top Go down

Post  Miniphoenix Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:05 pm

Miniphoenix waves Marzy over and hands her a pint of ale. "How are ya, Dear?"
Miniphoenix
Miniphoenix
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Character sheet
Player Info: LvL4; Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:30 am

Narvia entered the hall and looked around in awe. She had never been inside and was feeling very out of place. Looking around she saw a few familiar faces and started to relax a bit. Taking a deep breath she headed on in to find herself an ale.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:01 pm

Seeing her cousin she makes a straight line for her. Just in time to hear her greeting. “I am well now that I found the place. An you my cousin?”

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:32 pm

He sees Narvia and greets her and smiles.

Hi Narvia good to see you at the ceremony. How are you?

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmix Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:59 pm

(OOC: another apologies for late post, please do not worry, you will have a new captain soon)

As all were gathered already, it was time to start the promotion ceremony.

He moves on the stage where all can see him. Then he awaits for a bit for all to see him and to end a very god talks and battle stories for a moment. After that he starts his not too long speech as he had to prepare an army after the ceremony will end.

Honorary soldiers of Cumberland,
I am very happy to see so many Cumberland Mountaineer soldiers today. When each of you decided to join the Cumberland Mountaineers, you each showed that you will want to help to decide to future of Cumberland and its all ppl.

While beeing a soldier we often have to refuse from lot of from ourselves to defend others. But beeing a soldier is a new way of life which puts you on a far higher position then ppl, who just think about themselves. And you will be respected for that.

Just some months ago, we have been attacked by Clan Forbes & Reaver united army. We stand our ground and proved them we are strong! Also, even now when there were no NEA who could replace Jeal's 9-th division army, which defended us for a long time, we once again are defending our home and ppl.

Today all who have fought hard will receive a reward - a promotion which will allow you to achieve a new status and advance in the ranks of Cumberland Mountaineers and will give you a higher status.

Stops talking and after getting another breath starts to talk

First will be promotions for soldiers, then for the officers and after that a special part.

The Rank of Guardsmen shall receive following soldiers:

Narvia
Crossgert

Promotions Ceremony March/April 1457 - Page 2 Guardsman

The Rank of Bowman shall receive following soldiers:

Tigercub
Seyrfin
Timface
Tookster

Promotions Ceremony March/April 1457 - Page 2 Bowman

The Rank of Billman shall receive following soldiers:

Pizzabandit
Brenrae

Promotions Ceremony March/April 1457 - Page 2 Billman

The Rank of Swordsman shall receive following soldiers:

_Emrys_
Kallyana
Hashimov

Promotions Ceremony March/April 1457 - Page 2 Swordsman

Please come up to stage to receive your new badges! After that we will proceed the ceremony.
Elmix
Elmix
Champion Of Cumbria
Champion Of Cumbria

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  shanehall16 Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:30 pm

Shane claps and appludes those who have been promoted. He agrees totaly with what Capt. Elmix has said, we have all fought well.

Congradulations all of you, i have not seen a finer bunch of Soldier in all my Career as Soldier of England.
shanehall16
shanehall16
Veteran
Veteran

Character sheet
Player Info: Standard Bearer/Cheif Commander, Penrith, Cumberland, Sheriff of Cumberland

Back to top Go down

Post  tigercub Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:30 pm

Lady Tigercub was very surprised Shocked when she heard her name called in the promotions speech by Captain Elmix. She didn't think she had been in the Cumberland Mountaineers long enough to be included in the promotions. She held her hand over her heart as she headed up to the stage.

Saluting and shaking hands with Captain Elmix to thank him for the promotion - she exchanged her rank badge. Thank you Captain, I shall do my best for the Cumberland Mountaineers.

Congratulations to everyone who is getting promoted today! Very Happy
tigercub
tigercub
Town Commander
Town Commander

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Character sheet
Player Info: Bowman, Keswick

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:46 pm

Ahhh.. Thanks Elmix... It is with great pride that i hold this rank that this army has bestowed upon me.

He changed his rank badge and with that, he felt a greater responsibility placed on him. There was a time he felt there was nothing much that he could do with regards to his country, but it has been one month already and every moment of peace and serenity has been worth it.

I will continue to compose the songs of which nations will continue to sing about Cumberland Mountaineers in the ages to come.. This is my humble tribute to this great institution

And with that, he raised his arm with fist clenched, in appreciation of the friends and comrades that have come to celebrate this happy occasion with him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:09 am

Chagryn applauds the Captains speech and the newly promoted Well done Mountaineers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:48 am

Narvia stood there applauding until Majestic nudged her with his elbow. Only then did it register that her name had been called. She proceeded to the stage, saluted and exchanged her rank badge.

Thank you Captain.

(OOC:I think you are doing a fine job as captain.)

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:14 pm

Claps hearing the names of all those here before her. Enjoying greatly the show of honor being shown.

Back to top Go down

Post  Miniphoenix Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:50 pm

Mini stands and claps for everyone having been given an award. Everyone clapping together made quite a roar.

Speaking loudly to her cousin Marzy, she said, "I am doing well. How could I not at such a wonderful gathering!"

She grins from cheek to cheek, her eyes crinkling, as she takes in the wonderful moment, so proud of those who received a promotion. They all deserved it.
Miniphoenix
Miniphoenix
Veteran
Veteran

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Character sheet
Player Info: LvL4; Carlisle

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:41 am

Seyrfin runs in and apologizes to everyone and hastily gets on stage.

"Oops... kept forgetting I was supposed to come to this ceremony. Got a little lost on the way here, too."

He salutes and quietly accepts the badge. He tries not to think about his late entrance in front of his superiors.

"This is a great honor for me... I didn't even dream of this. And to think only a couple weeks back I didn't look beyond the next harvest. Thank you, captain, and everyone, for allowing me to be here today"

He breaks into a smile, wonders if he spoke too much, and sits down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmix Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:44 am

As fellow Mountaineers come up to receive their new badges, he is prod to see so many talented Cumberland Mountaineer soldiers.

As all have been given, he saw he could proceed and he soon will.
Elmix
Elmix
Champion Of Cumbria
Champion Of Cumbria

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmix Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:33 am

(OOC: using last days till new captain is not elected/appointed and since ceremony not yet ended.

I am out of council so no way they will have a chance to approve or not to approve some well earned promotions Razz )

After all received theyr new badges, and went to places, he could continue.

Fellow Mountaineers! During the few days and right now we have so many events that we do needed to handle fast.
There once again was a heavy attack threat to our home and our ppl.

We all have been very busy that we all immidiatelly needed to go out and take defences of Carlisle. But now that the threat is a bit lower, we do can continue our ceremony.

Once again we have worked great together and our defences were so strong that we did not leave any chance to enemy even think about to attack.

We once again were the defense force for Cumberland!!!

Due to some recent events, we have some great fellow mountaineers who were not yet promoted, aswell some very new and talented Mountaineer soldiers, who do have deserved In-field promotions.

Stepped back to receive new bages.

For theyr excellent service the 2 soldiers have earned the In-Field promotions:

The rank of Guardsmen shall receive following 2 soldiers:

Varana
Joseph45

Both from Egremont Smile

Promotions Ceremony March/April 1457 - Page 2 Guardsman

Also, we have some other soldiers who were missed out and some who rejoined us and were defending Cumberland all time.

The additional Rank of Swordsmen shall receive:

Hunter0
Tangfanga

Both from Penrith

Promotions Ceremony March/April 1457 - Page 2 Swordsman

Then turns to the crowd.

A lot of skills and courage is needed to be able to step up and defend other ppl. However, a lot lot more of that are needed to lead an army which have defended us.

And we have a special person who have joined our ranks too and have defended our home. The great warrior holds the rank of General but he do deserve also a rank here in Cumberland Mountaineers.

That's why for a great service a rank of Paladin shall receive

Sir elson88

Promotions Ceremony March/April 1457 - Page 2 Paladin

The Cumberland Mountaineers would be nothing without the officers who do lead them. We do have some very talented warriors who have taken command of Cumberland Mountaineers.

So, the rank of a Swordsman and a rank of town commander of Penrith shall receive:

Majestic9468

Promotions Ceremony March/April 1457 - Page 2 SwordsmanPromotions Ceremony March/April 1457 - Page 2 Tcom

A rank of Macer-at-Arms and a rank of Town Commander of Keswick shall receive:

Braxton

Promotions Ceremony March/April 1457 - Page 2 Macer Promotions Ceremony March/April 1457 - Page 2 Tcom

A rank of Billman and Town Commander of Carlisle shall receive:

Charlotte1

Promotions Ceremony March/April 1457 - Page 2 Billman Promotions Ceremony March/April 1457 - Page 2 Tcom

Last edited by Elmix on Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Elmix
Elmix
Champion Of Cumbria
Champion Of Cumbria

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmix Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:50 am

With taking some breath, he once again continues

Fellow Mountaineers, there are also 2 very great soldiers among us who have earned to be as high as possible for their work and devotion towards Cumberland and Cumberland Mountaineers.

Both votes are ended and i have a honor to preset you all....

Sir Shanehall 16 - the new Chief Commander of Cumberland Mountaineers

Promotions Ceremony March/April 1457 - Page 2 Chief

Lady Miniphoenix - our lovely duchess and our new Champion of Cumbria

Promotions Ceremony March/April 1457 - Page 2 Coc

They both and together with all of us will make Cumberland and Cumberland Mountaineers a lot more better.

Please all come up to receive your new badges Smile

takes another breath and continues

Unfortunatelly, we still have a threat from enemy and we do should need to continue to defend our home and our ppl. Lets carry on so.

Today we have a new council and you all soon will have a new Captain of Cumberland Mountaineers and i hope he do will have a lot more time to devote for this job then i had.

As lovely duchess Mini comes up, he takes off his badge Captain from him and gives to lovely Duchess Miniphoenix for her to appoint a new who she will choose worthy to be the new Captain of Cumberland Mountaineers.

Then turns again to the crowd.

The final word for the ceremony is now up to our lovely Duchess and new Champion of Cumbria and our new Chief Commander
Elmix
Elmix
Champion Of Cumbria
Champion Of Cumbria

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  shanehall16 Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:53 am

Shane approaches Captain Elmix and shakes his hand.

"I have been a soldier for a very long time Sir. Few things have gone un-noticed by my gaze."

"Here, on this day i implore the crowd gathered here to be my witness that i will uphold the Duty that has been granted me this day. I also implore the crowd to put thier hands together for Captain Elmix who has lead us through some rough times just passed and i know doubt that he will still be amony us on the front lines, leading our Armies to victory and glory all the same."

Shane then turns to captain Elmix. "Sir, I count you among one of the few people that i would dare call my friend. I would be honoured if you would do the same for me. I do not choose friends lightly, A Soldiers life is riddled with death and with death comes mourning. therefore i have few friends for which to mourn."

Shane leaves the stage and heads directly for the Keg of Ale.
shanehall16
shanehall16
Veteran
Veteran

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Joseph45 Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:23 pm

Silent and very proud of his work, the soldiers proceeded to receive his award...

My Lord, thank you very much for recognizing the work they perform within the institution, I feel really proud of it, though in truth I serve with conviction, not to access these distinctions.

Returning to his post congratulated the comrades who had been decorated with him and as usual it was expected to exhaust any other order it.
Joseph45
Joseph45
Macer at Arms
Macer at Arms

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Character sheet
Player Info: Joseph of Egremont

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:23 am

I feel a nudge from Narvia and smiles.

Congratulations on your Promotion Narvia and congrats everyone else too.

Then I hear that I have been promoted to Swordsman and Town Commander of Penrith. I walk up and receive my Badges and give thanks to Elmix. Then I turn to Shane and Mini and give them my congrats to them as well. Then I head to the Keg and get a mug of ale and drink.

Back to top Go down

Post  Elmix Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:44 am

As Sir Shane comes to him, he shakes his hand and replies,

Thank you my friend, it would be a honor for me to call you a friend.

After that he gives out the new awwards and badges and also head to get some drink as he was talking so much

The ceremony seemed almost be over.
Elmix
Elmix
Champion Of Cumbria
Champion Of Cumbria

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2